Friday, November 2, 2007

Great Coffee Cakes, Sticky Buns, Muffins & More

Great Coffee Cakes, Sticky Buns, Muffins & More: 200 Anytime Treats and Special Sweets for Morning to Midnight

by Carole Walter






Hooray I got a new book again, this time “Great Coffee Cakes, Sticky Buns, Muffins & More” from Carole Walter, this is the second of her book that I have the other one is “Great Cookies: Secrets to Sensational Sweets” which is very good, the recipes is reliable and turn out well. So I thought that she won’t let me down. I was waiting to order it from the Amazon, but my local bookstore is quicker, so I don’t have to wait for my delivery. The book is good for the people who like home baking sweets not a decoration dessert, the recipes are homey and not hard to follow (I made cream pound cake but have to say that I like it less sweet anyway I already fix the problem). The book is not for anyone who likes to have a look before follow the recipes, there are few photos. I have lot of recipes to try from cake, yeast coffee cake and cookies, so I find good reasons to buy another book again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...