Friday, November 23, 2007

BASIC PASTRY INGREDIENTS WEIGHTS AND MEASURES

For the people who want to use weight measurement than cup, this is the conversion table. I got this from.........The table is good for the people who have a recipe with cup measurement but want more accurate results, the key is to read the way the Author measure the ingredients because there are different in sifted, lightly spoon and "dip and sweep". After some test you will be happy with the way that you can control the recipes better, you can reduce or increase the ingredients with more confident. So just copy and print so you will have it by your side when read the recipe.

Page:1

Page:2

2 comments:

  1. This is by far the best cooking post I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot.
    Yes, it's always great to look at so many delicious recipes but if I'm unsure on the how-to part of any recipe I get discouraged and avoid trying to do anything at all.
    This is gonna be great help from now on, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is 1 of the most knowledgeable sites I've ever come across. I learn something new each day and I thank you for sharing. Good work.
    Luv /Carol

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...