Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Breakfast, Lunch, Tea: The Many Little Meals of Rose Bakery

by Rose Carrarini


Rose bakery is famous for simple and healthy foods. So after I read the synopsis of the book, I think this had to be good book. Because I also believe in having a good for everyday and good food not mean expensive one but the food that good to your body and fulfill you feeling.

Overall the book is filled with lovely pictures and Rose’s famous recipes. But after I read the book I love it more. Because Rose’s motto is “Life is improved by great food and great food can be achieved by everyone.” So she shows it in her food and in the way to preparing them, she really cares about the food, I like the way she approach her foods. She uses as much organic and locally produces as possible, but still uses import products if they’re better and not too far. She uses less sugar in many recipes for health purpose without sacrificing the flavor.

I have to admit that I start baking because I can’t find cake and cookies that not too sweet for me (you will find that I always reduce the sugar contain in the recipe and it become my nature). Sweetness is not the only flavor that you want. This book is for someone who likes to enjoy natural and refreshing food (light meal) cake, and cookies.

Recipe Update 7 December 2007: CHESTNUT AND WHITE CHOCOLATE TARTLET



To read in Thai Click Breakfast, Lunch, Tea: The Many Little Meals of Rose bakery

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I love your recipes. They are very easy to follow and I love all the photos.

    Love your blog.
    Wannabecook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, wannabecook
    You're the first one that leave comment on my post, I hope the recipe s you a good result, too.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...