Friday, March 15, 2019

Waffle cookies: Easy non oven cookies

You don't need to turn on the oven if you don't want to ^^.


I'm a bit lazy lately (well at night,  I have to spend my time collecting exp or I can't beat the boss in my game, haha) so I don't want to do anything much in day time. 
I still have load of idea in my head, there are so many thing that I want to try, but the hardest part is moving my body into the oven and turn on the oven. So, I flipped through my cooking notebook, trying to find something easy enough to make. 
And this menu is one of them. It's a good option for people who don't have an oven or don't want to turn it on (ME). Just mix all the ingredients together, and drop it into hot waffle pan, and you get delicious cookies! 
The texture will be close to soft cookie but not that's crumbly. I think it's good for packing because it won't lost it shape easily. You can make lot of them and give some as a gift too. The recipe can be double (or triple) easily, well the only problem will be the time that you have to spend in front of the hot waffle iron, as it will be longer, that's all.

English: Waffle cookies
สูตรภาษาไทย: วาฟเฟิ้ลคุกกี้
日本語のレシピ:ワッフルクッキー
Youtube: วาฟเฟิ้ลคุกกี้/ Waffle cookies/ ワッフルクッキー




Waffle cookies
Makes 8-10 pieces



30 g ....................... Unsalted butter
20 g ....................... Milk
85 g ....................... All purpose flour
20 g ........................ Whole wheat flour
90 g ........................ Brown sugar
15 g ........................ Granulated sugar
................................ Pinch of Salt
1............................... Egg
1/2 tsp ..................... Vanilla extract
20 g ......................... Chocolate chips









Put milk and butter into a small microwavable bowl.  
Heat in a microwave  (600W) for 30 seconds.
Stir to melt, and let it cool completely before using.


 Mix both of the flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar and salt together.



Mix egg with milk and butter mixture and vanilla.





Pour into the flour bowl, stir to combine.


 Fold chocolate chips into the batter.




 Brush oil over the hot waffle pan.
Spoon 1 tbsp of batter into the pan.
Cook for 3-4 minutes.



Ready!!!!!!

Waffle cookies: Easy non oven cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...