Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies



Well, I have so many things to do at the end of each month.


Plus, after doing a lot of work, I will spend most of my time reading (light novel and manga, haha), so you can see that I rarely post much.

Anyway, there is one thing that I have to make every week, and it's a cookie! It's something that my family members love to eat. Luckily that most of the cookie is easy to make, so I can make it even I don't have much time.

Last week, the cookie that I made was a chocolate cookie.

This kind of cookie is very easy to make, and you can get a different texture cookie just by decreasing or increasing the baking time. If you want the cookie to be chewy just bake it for only 15 minutes. 

Lately, I love the cookie recipe that's called for refrigerating or freezing before baking, as I can control the time better. With this method, you can bake the cookie at the time that you want and always have a freshly baked cookie too.

Note: I really want to improve my video, but I still don't know what to do, haha. If you have any ideas, please don't be shy to let me know.



Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies
Makes 10 cookies


40 g ........................... Unsalted butter
85 g ........................... Dark chocolate 
................................... Pinch of salt
55 g ........................... Brown sugar
50 g ........................... Granulated sugar
1/2 tsp ....................... Vanilla extract
1 ................................ Egg
75 g ........................... All-purpose flour
1/4 tsp ...................... Baking soda
1/4 tsp ...................... Baking powder
7 g ............................. Cocoa powder
65 g ........................... Chocolate chips
30 g ........................... Walnut (chopped)





Put the butter and chocolate into a microwavable bowl.
Heat in a microwave  (600W) for 1 minute.


Mix and let it cool for 10 minutes.

 Pour both kinds of sugar, vanilla, and salt into the bowl, and whisk to combine.

Put the egg into the bowl, whisk to combine.

Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cocoa powder into the bowl.
 
Put the chocolate chips and chopped walnuts into the bowl.

Fold to combine.

Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.

Before baking, preheat an oven to 180℃

Use 5.5 cm scoop to scoop the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets.

You will get about 10 pieces.

Bake in the preheated oven for 15-17 minutes.


Let the cookie cool completely on the baking sheets.


Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...