Saturday, November 3, 2018

Pecan snowball cookies

 As you know that I'm so busy lately (well not about my work , but I have a lot of things that I want to do).


I just came back from Japan last week, and now I'm preparing for my UK and Cambodia trip, haha. And suddenly I remember that I still didn't finish writing about my Hong Kong trip -*-. Anyway I will try my best to do everything!!!! 
But today, I want to eat cookie, haha. Actually, yesterday I thought about cookie that's suitable for Christmas, and snowball came to my mine. This buttery, sweet and cute cookie is great for giving, you can use other kind of nut in this recipe too (walnut or almond are good choice too).
If you don't want it to be sweet, you can skip covering this cookie with icing sugar, it will be less cute but still delicious.

Recipe: Pecan snowballs cookies
สูตรภาษาไทย: พีแคนสโนว์บอลคุกกี้

日本語のレシピ:ピーカンスノーボール
Youtube: พีแคนสโนว์บอลคุกกี้, Pecan snowballs cookies, ピーカンスノーボール



Pecan snowball cookies
Makes 19 pieces


55 g ........................... Pecan nut
175 g ......................... All purpose flour
1/4 tsp ....................... Salt
1/4 tsp ....................... Cinnamon powder
40 g ........................... Icing sugar
120g .......................... Unsalted butter
1/2 tsp ........................ Vanilla extract
.................................... Icing sugar for covering the cookies



Preheat an oven to180℃  
Line a baking sheet with baking paper.



 Put the pecan nut into a bowl of food processor, process until lightly crushed.


 Put the flour, icing sugar, cinnamon powder, and salt into the bowl, process to combine.


 Put the butter into the bowl, process to combine.


 Add the vanilla extract and process to combine.


 Remove from the bowl and press to form a dough.


 Roll into a cylinder and cut into 19 pieces.
Roll each piece into a ball.


 Place on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes.


 Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes.


 Put icing sugar into a plastic bag, put the cookies into the bag.
Toss to cover the cookies with icing sugar.


Remove from the bag and let it cool completely.


Pecan snowball cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...