Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Good morning!: Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich

 There are many people who don't eat breakfast, but for me it's the most important meal, I love breakfast, it's the only meal that I can eat a lot, haha. 

Each morning just thinking about what I will have for breakfast makes me happy ^^. Well, I don't cook every morning, I can have only a cup of coffee and (a lot of) cookies, eating something that I like can be my dream breakfast too. 
But when I cook, there must be an egg in the plate (for me, egg is delicious with everything). Today it's very easy egg and cheese sandwich, you can make it in less than 10 minutes and it's very delicious. 
Serve it immediately while the cheese still melt from the heat, Good morning!! 




Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
serve 1

1 slice ............................ Bread (any type that you like)
1 ..................................... Egg
1 slice ............................ Cheese
........................................ Butter, for frying
........................................ Salt, pepper and ketchup for serving


 Cut the center of the bread out and place the bread in the pan.
Add the butter into the pan, heat over medium heat, when the butter start to foam pour the egg into the center.
Cook until the egg white set, place the cheese slice on the egg, and place the cut out bread on top of the cheese. Cook for 1-2 minutes then flip the bread.
Cook until golden.
Remove from the pan and serve immediately.


Good morning!: Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich

2 comments:

  1. It seems to be very delicious . I Like it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice I am also a big fan of breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...