Saturday, October 10, 2020

Cranberry, White chocolate Macadamia nuts cookies

I made this recipe 2 times in one week!

The first time, after baking, I sent them to my sister and gave the rest to many people, so I had only 2-3 pieces left. Anyway, I really love the taste of it, and I wanted to eat it again. 

I rarely posted the recipes lately, well, I just taking a watercolor painting class, and I have to do a lot of homework ^^" It's fun to learn something new, actually, I love watercolor painting, but never learned it properly. I hope that I will be able to paint the way that I want after finishing the class.

Now, let's talk about the cookie, haha.
This cookie packed with a lad of delicious things, cranberry, white chocolate, and macadamia nuts, they give the cookie sweetness, richness, and tanginess, and make the cookie so addictive!
The cookie is quite thin, after baking the cookie will be very soft, but don't worry it will become firm when cool.


Cranberry, White chocolate  Macadamia nuts cookies
Makes 17 pieces


115 g ........................ Unsalted butter
................................. Pinch of salt
1/2 tsp ..................... Vanilla extract
90 g ......................... Brown sugar
90 g ......................... Granulated sugar
1 tbsp ....................... Golden syrup (or honey)
1 .............................. Egg
175 g ........................ All-purpose flour
1/2 tsp ..................... Baking soda
180 g ........................ White chocolate (Chopped if large) 
80 g .......................... Macadamia nuts (Chopped) 
60 g .......................... Dried cranberries




Preheat an oven t0  180℃ 
Line baking sheets with baking paper.

Put the butter, salt, and vanilla extract into a bowl. Beat until smooth.

Put both kinds of sugar and golden syrup into the bowl.

Put the egg into the bowl, mix to combine.

Sift the flour and baking soda into the bowl.

Put the white chocolate, dried cranberries, and macadamia nuts into the bowl.

Fold to combine.

Use a 5.5 cm scoop to scoop the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets. You will get about 17 pieces.

Bake in the preheated oven for 12-14 minutes.


Remove from the oven and let it cool completely on the baking sheet.


The cookie will become firm when cool.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...