Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Milk bread

 I think making bread is very good when you have stress, haha, as you can knead the dough as much as you want.


 The first time that I made bread (it's a very long, long and long time ago), I didn't know how to knead the bread dough by hand, and I pressed it too gently, I used almost 30 minutes for kneading it and didn't get the result that I wanted ^^"
But now, I know that I can put all my strength and hand knead become so much fun, hehe. I'm still busy but I try to find enough time to play, and yes my kitchen is my playground. Walk into the kitchen, mix the ingredients together, and start kneading, and all my stress is gone!!! 
This time is a simple soft and fragrance bread, that's packed with milk and vanilla, and it's very to knead by hand too. 
Serve it plain or use it to make a sweet sandwich or French toast is my recommendation!

Recipe: Milk bread
สูตรภาษาไทย: ขนมปังนม

日本語のレシピ:ミルクパン
Youtube: ขนมปังนม/ Milk bread/ ミルクパン


Milk bread
Makes 2 loaves


250 g ....................... Bread Flour 
20 g ......................... Granulated sugar
3 g ........................... Instant yeast
10 g ......................... Milk powder
3 g ........................... Salt
180-190 g ................ Milk
1/2 tsp ..................... Vanilla extract
25 g ......................... Unsalted butter, soft
................................. Bread flour, for sprinkle over the top





 Put the bread flour, granulated sugar, and instant yeast into a bowl, whisk to combine.
Put the salt into the bowl, whisk to combine.
Pour the milk and vanilla extract into the bowl.


 Mix with a spatula until combined.


Remove from the bowl.
Knead for 2-3 minutes.

Place the butter over the dough.


And knead for 5-6 minutes.


 Or until the dough became smooth.


 Brush a bowl with butter.
Put the dough into the bowl, cover with plastic wrap.



 Let it rise until double in size (about 1 hour).


 Divide the dough into 2 pieces, and roll each piece into a ball.
Cover with plastic wrap, and let it rest for 15 minutes.


 Press the dough. 
Into 27 x 10 cm.
 Fold both sides of the dough into the center and roll the dough into an oval ball.


 Cover with plastic wrap, and let it rise for 30 minutes.


 Sprinkle the top with bread flour.

  Score the top (3 times).


Preheated an oven to 200℃  
Put the bread in the oven and lower the heat to 180℃  
Bake for 22-25 minutes


Milk bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...