Tuesday, April 30, 2013

No bake dessert: Raspberry Rare Cheesecake

 I don't know why, but I always hungry for cheesecake lately. As I told you before I love it but I try to make it and eat it less than I want, haha, you know the reason.

But I feel like I need to make it and now, I end up eat it more too, ^^. There are a lot of cheesecake recipes in this world, and a lot of people told me that it's the first on the list for them when they talk about cake.
For me I fall in love with creamy taste and texture of cream cheese, I think it's one of comfort foods for me. Mostly I love rare cheesecakes than bake one, they come with pure rich taste of cream cheese, haha. You may think that rare cheesecake is too rich but it can be brighten by adding some fruits into the cake too, esp. sweet and tangy kinds of fruits. For this cake, the fruit that I use is raspberry, it comes in 2 forms, puree that mixed into the cream cheese batter and another one is fresh that gives this cake very fresh and bright feeling. 
The most important thing that I love about this cake is it's very easy to make, and you don't even have to turn on the oven ^^. Serving this cute little cake with a cup (or a pot) of hot will be one of the best relaxing tea time, don't you think so?



English:  Raspberry Rare cheesecake
สูตรภาษาไทย:  ราสเบอรี่ชีสเค้ก
日本語のレシピ: ラズベリーレアチーズケーキ

Youtube: ราสเบอรี่ชีสเค้ก/Raspberry Rare cheesecake/ ラズベリーレアチーズケーキ


Raspberry Rare Cheesecake
Make 6 (5.5 cm mold)


Base
55g ................................. Digestive biscuits
20g ................................. Butter, melted
10g ................................. Granulated sugar
Cheesecake
200g .............................. Cream cheese, soft
60ml............................... Whipping cream
100g .............................. Fresh raspberries
100g .............................. Raspberry puree
4g ................................... Gelatin sheets
1tsp ................................ Lemon juice
100g ............................... Granulated sugar






 Place the digestive biscuits in a plastic bag and crush it with a rolling pin. Mix the biscuit crumbs with the melted butter and granulated sugar, pour into the molds, pressing them into the base of the molds.
Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until set.
Bloom the gelatin sheets in cold water.
Put raspberry puree in microwavable bowl with lemon juice and warm in the microwave for 30 seconds or until almost boil, put the softened gelatin sheets into the raspberry mixture and stir until melt.
Beat the cream cheese with sugar (you can warm the cream cheese by placing the cream cheese bowl over a bowl of hot water stir until very soft and smooth). Pour the raspberry mixture into the cream cheese bowl, stir to combine, follow by the whipping cream.
Place the fresh raspberries into the molds, and pour the cream cheese mixture over the raspberries. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
Decorate with fresh raspberries before serving.


 Decorate with fresh raspberries before serving.


No baked dessert: Raspberry Rare Cheesecake

9 comments:

  1. sounds easy, preety and tasty.....
    you've got the talent my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pook, if I would like to make into a round cake, what's the size of pan I should use? Thx!

    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. pook ! can we cook the raspberry over the stove top? instead of putting it in mircowave?
    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  4. delicious! so pretty and pink :) I love cheesecake too ^_^" and love no bake recipes! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pook,
    May I know how did you remove the mould so nice?
    Using hot towel around the mould?

    Thanks,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic dessert! come & visit me:
    www.dolcementeinventando.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, dentistvschef
    Thank you

    Hi, Anonymous
    You can use 18.cm round cake pan.

    Hi, yummiki24
    Yes you can cook it on the stove top too.

    Hi, Baking tray
    It's my pleasure!

    Hi, Anonymous
    I use blowtorch to warm the mold for a while before remove it.

    Hi,Ale
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    really love the desserts you made. Do you might sharing where you bought your cake molds? I tried looking a few places but they do not have such small sizes. :)

    Car

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought them from on line shop in Thailand but you can find something similar from Siverwood (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Alan-Silverwood-pieceRound-Multi-Mini/dp/B000IAZOPS/ref=sr_1_25?ie=UTF8&qid=1370795121&sr=8-25&keywords=silverwood+cake+tins)

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...