Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tag for the first time

This is the first time that someone tagged me, Colette from Colette's Bakery tags me, and I know it was so late to post it. Anyway , here my answers and the people whom I tag.

For anyone who has been tagged you this is the rules:

Each participant answers questions about himself or herself. At the end of the post the participant tags 5 people. Their names are posted letting them know they’ve been tagged. They then have to read the participant’s blog. The tagged let’s the tagger know when he’s posted his answers.

The questions are:

What was I doing ten years ago?
I just graduated and moving back to live with my family again.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
1. Go to the temple

2. Bake cookies for my sister.

3. Try to read a book that I bought about a year ago.

4. Post my cake on this blog.

5. Reply all the e-mail which I receive (ok it’s a lot).

Snacks I enjoy:

1. Dried fruit, cranberry, raisin, fig, etc (do I have to say it all.)
2. Apples
3. Oreos
4. Roasted nut
5. Lays (in fact I like Walker crisps from Britain more than Lays but I can’t find it here).

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel around the world (Yes, I really want to)
2. Built new house with a huge kitchen
3. Buy all the gadgets to use in my kitchen
4. Buy all the cookbooks which I want
5. I will fill this one when I really become a billionaire

Places I have lived:
1. I moved for 3-4 times in my life, I did want to talk about it anyway.

Jobs I have had: (paid jobs?)
1. Baking for my brother’s seminars.

I start to know now that I don’t work much (after I read this question). Haha.

And the people I tag are ( sorry I can find only 4):

bake-aholic

pepsakoy

vanillaorchid

beansproutscafe

1 comment:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...