Friday, May 16, 2008

White Chocolate Chunk Muffin


I really like white chocolate, and I know many of you love it, too. There are a lot of white chocolate in this muffin, so I think, you may want to try some.
The taste of this muffin is base on the white chocolate, I suggest you the brand that you really like. This muffin is not too sweet (I let the sweetness from the chocolate be the hero), you can add more sugar if you like (up to 60g). Every time that I make this muffin, I can control myself, I always pop the white chocolate chunk in my mouth (so, I’m sure that, my muffin has less chocolate than yours but still delicious.. Ha Ha)
White Chocolate Chunk Muffin
Makes about 7 muffins



180 g
Cake flour
½ tsp
Baking powder
180 ml
Milk
100 g
Unsalted butter
60 g
Sugar
1
Egg
½ tsp
Salt
100 g
White chocolate (chopped)
Sliced almond
Preparation:
Preheat the oven to 200°C
Place the paper cup into the muffin pan.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.



In a large bowl, cream the butter until smooth. Add the sugar gradually and beat until fluffy. Add the egg and beat well after addition.



Add the flour in 3 parts, alternating with the milk; add the chocolate chunk with the final addition of flour, beating well after each addition.



Spoon the batter into the cups, sprinkle with the sliced almond.
Bake until the tops spring back when lightly touched, about 20-25 minutes.
Remove the muffins from pans and cool on a rack or enjoy while still hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...