Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake

Actually, I didn't have any plan for this recipe, haha.

Well, I went to the supermarket and saw fresh (and cheap) blueberries, and I thought that I should buy them. Fresh fruits are good to have in the fridge ^^, you can turn them into delicious baked goods or just cut and eat them.

This time I had 2 boxes of the blueberry, so I kept one box for baking. 
And cheesecake is what I wanted to make. Before my niece went to school, I make it quite often, because she love it very much. Anyway, I didn't plan to make a big cake, you can see that my recipes are getting smaller, haha, I think that the last time that I used a baking pan that is larger than 20 cm. was about 5 years ago!!!.
My cheesecake is only 15 cm. round, a small one that used only 200 g of cream cheese. I replaced digestive biscuits with almond crumble and yes, I didn't forget to put the blueberry into the cake ^^.

All I have to say is this recipe is super easy, crumble and cheesecake batter are made with a simple method and you don't need to bake the cake in the water bath.
A complicated recipe doesn't guarantee that the result will be great so it's better to have an easy and delicious recipe, right?



Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake
Makes 15 cm cake


Crumble dough
70g ............................ Unsalted butter
1/8 tsp ......................... Salt
70 g ............................ Granulated sugar
80 g ............................ Almond powder
80 g ............................ Cake flour

Cheesecake Batter
200 g ........................... Cream cheese
1/2 tsp ......................... Vanilla extract
1/8 tsp ......................... Salt
65 g ............................ Granulated sugar
1 .................................. Egg
200 g .......................... Whipping cream
30 g ............................ Cake flour
1 tbsp ......................... Lemon juice
60 g ............................ Blueberries (A)
25 g ............................ Blueberries (B)



Before baking, preheat an oven to 170℃
Line the base of a 15-round cake pan with removable bottom with baking paper.

Make the crumble

Mix the butter with salt until smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients.

Mix until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.

Divide the crumble into 2 parts: 200 g for the base of the cake and 100 g for the topping.

Pour 200 g of the crumble into the prepared cake pan and press until level.

Bake in the 170℃ preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.

Let the base cool on a wire rack while making the cheesecake batter.

Put the cream cheese, salt, and vanilla extract into a bowl and beat until smooth. Add the granulated sugar and beat to combine.

Mix in the egg.

Pour the whipping cream into the bowl and mix to combine.

Sift the flour into the bowl and mix to combine.

Add the lemon and mix until smooth.

Line blueberry (A) over the base and pour the cheesecake batter into the pan.

Top with the rest of the crumble (100 g) and blueberry (B).

Bake in the 170℃ preheated oven for 40-50 minutes. Let the cake cool completely on a wire rack.

Cover and refrigerate overnight.

Warm the side of the pan.

And remove the cake from the pan.



Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake

 

1 comment:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...