Friday, January 29, 2021

Banana Nut Cookies


This recipe is a repost of the recipe that I posted it a long time ago (more than 10 years).


Because the original recipe that I posted is quite large, and I think that I want a smaller batch of it.  

And I made the video too. 

From the first blog, I never thought that I will make the blog for this long.
Right now, it's a part of my life, ^^.
Many people love Vlog or other kinds of Social network but for me posting the photo and writing some words is still my favorite way of communication.

Many things in my life may change but my hobbies are the same, haha, books (mangas, light novels, cookbooks), games, and spending my time in the kitchen. I think I'm lucky to find the thing that I like.

Try to smile and learn to find some happiness in your life too, even small things, I believe that it will become your power in the future.



Banana Nut Cookies
Makes 16-18 pieces


65 g .................... Walnuts
115 g ................... Unsalted butter
............................ Pinch of salt
1/2 tsp ................ Vanilla extract
100 g .................. Brown sugar
70 g .................... Granulated sugar
90 g .................... Ripe banana
1/2 ...................... Egg (25-30g)
185 g ................... All-purpose flour
1/4 tsp ................  Baking powder
85 g ..................... Chocolate chips

Preheat an oven to  180℃.

Bake the walnut in a 180℃ preheated oven for 5-7 minutes. Chop and let it cool completely. 

Decrease the oven temperature to 170℃


Beat the butter with salt and vanilla until smooth.
Add both kinds of sugar into the bowl and beat until combine.


Add the banana and beat until smooth.


Add the egg and beat until combine.


Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl.


Put the chopped walnut and chocolate chips into the bowl.


Fold to combine.


Using a 5.5 cm scoop to scoop the cookie dough onto a baking sheet.
you will get 16-18 pieces.


Bake in 170℃  preheated oven for 16-20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let them cool completely on the baking sheet.


Note: If you want to make your cookie drier. After the cookie cools completely bake them again in a 150℃  preheated oven for 15 minutes.


Banana Nut Cookies

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...