Friday, February 21, 2020

Parmesan Cheesecake



I had a cold and had to rest for a week ^^"


Actually, I didn't have a cold for almost a year, but lately, I have a very hectic life, plus I had to travel, so my body couldn't stand all of this anymore.
There is so much bad news about the disease, and we can't do anything much about it. I hope that everyone will take good care of yourself ^^.
While taking a rest, I read a lot of cookbooks, haha, so when I'm getting better now I have a very long list of the things that I want to do.
Anyway, I still have to be careful as I don't want to be sick again!!!!!
Today, the recipe that I will share with you is a cheesecake recipe, that if you love a sweet with a slightly salty taste, you will love it. This cheesecake contains Parmesan cheese that adds both umami and lovely salty taste into the cake too.
You can use Parmesan cheese that comes in a green bottle for this recipe too (I grated Parmesan cheese from a block), just use the one that you like (or you have).
Making creamy cheesecake, you have to prevent adding too much air into the batter, so using a spatula is better, plus don't overbake the cake and you will get very creamy delicious cheesecake to enjoy!


English: Parmesan Cheesecake
สูตรภาษาไทย: พาเมอซานชีสเค้ก
日本語のレシピ:パルメザンチーズケーキ
Youtube: พาเมอซานชีสเค้ก/ Parmesan Cheesecake/ パルメザンチーズケーキ


Parmesan Cheesecake
Makes 18 x 7 cm. cake


Base
50 g ................... Biscuits
20 g ................... Melted unsalted butter
Cake batter
150 g .................. Cream cheese
1/8 tsp ................ Salt
1/2 tsp ................. Vanilla extract
1 tsp ..................... Lemon juice
45 g ..................... Granulated sugar
25 g ..................... Grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tbsp ............... Corn Starch
1 ........................... Egg
70 ml ................... Whipping cream




Line 18 x 7 cm. Pan with a piece of baking paper.
Preheat an oven to 170℃


 Crush the biscuit with a rolling pin.

 Then mix with melted butter.

 Pour into the prepared pan, press until level.
Set aside while making the cheesecake batter.

 Put the cream cheese, salt, vanilla extract, and lemon juice into a bowl.
Mix until smooth.

 Pour the sugar into the bowl, mix to combine.

 Put the grated Parmesan cheese and corn starch into the bowl.
Mix to combine.

 Put the egg into the bowl, mix to combine.

 Pour the whipping cream into the bowl.

 Mix to combine.

 Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and smooth the top.

 Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.

 Remove from the oven, and let it cool completely.
Refrigerate for at least 12 hours (or until firm).


1 comment:

  1. I made this last week, and it was a hit with everyone. The salty highlights really stood out from the sweet, and the Digestive biscuit crust was itself sweet-salty. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...