Thursday, February 13, 2020

Almond Chocolate Cookies

Last week, I was very busy.




Anyway after living my life a hectic way for almost 5 months, next week I think I will have more time for myself. I know that having work to do is a good thing, but for me, I love to have more time for doing something that I want, haha.
But the best thing about my work is I don't have to travel, just walking from my bed to my desk (in 1-2 minutes, depending on the laziness), so I don't have any stress on that part at all. As there is no one to control me, I have to control myself, and it's stressful to keep myself working, ^^".
I think I must talk about something else now, haha.
Today, I have another cute chocolate recipe to share with you. The reason that I made it was I think it's cute, that's all ^^. Well, tomorrow is Valentine's day, so it's good to have more chocolate recipes. If you love the bitter taste of the chocolate, use 20 g of the cocoa powder for this recipe and you will get deep dark chocolate cookies!! This cookie is great as a gift, so bake it, pack it and give it to the one that you love, Happy Valentine's!!!

English: Chocolate Almond cookies
สูตรภาษาไทย: ช็อกโกแลตอัลมอนด์คุกกี้
日本語のレシピ:アーモンドチョコクッキー
Youtube: ช็อกโกแลตอัลมอนด์คุกกี้/ Chocolate Almond cookies/ アーモンドチョコクッキー


Almond Chocolate Cookies 
20-21 pieces


100 g .................. Unsalted butter, soft
............................ Pinch of salt
70 g .................... Granulated sugar
30 g .................... Icing sugar
1 ......................... Egg
180 g .................. Cake Flour
15-20 g ............... Cocoa powder
100 g .................. Almond slices



 Put the butter and salt into a bowl, mix with a spatula until smooth.
Pour both kinds of sugar into the bowl, mix to combine.

 Put the egg into the bowl and mix to combine.

 Sift the cake flour and cocoa powder into the bowl.

 Put the almond slices into the bowl.

 Mix to combine.
 Shape the cookie dough into 5.5x4 cm rectangular.

 Freeze about 1 hour (or until firm).

Before baking, preheat an oven to 170℃.

 Cut the cookie dough into 20-21 pieces.

 Bake in 170℃  Preheated oven for 20 minutes.


Let it cool completely.

Almond Chocolate Cookies

1 comment:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...