Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Cranberry Shortbread

I didn't update anything for almost 10 days ^^" 




Well, as I told you before that I'm always busy at the end and the start of every month and New year is not exceptional!
Anyway, having work is a good thing, because I still have to buy games, books, mangas and etc, hehe.
When I was younger, "New year" was the time to start something new, but right now, I think that we can start something every day, and yes, I still have so many things (both new, and challenging) that I want to do. But the first thing is I have to manage my time because when there are many works to do, I have less time for doing something that I love. There is a load of recipes that I want to try, sometimes I think that it's amazing that even I bake and cook for a long time, but there are so many things that I never made it before!!
Well, before making something difficult, today I made a simple cookie instead, haha. Because when I have less time to be in the kitchen, making a cookie is the best choice. Esp, the one that you can mix and refrigerate then bake it when you're ready.
For this kind of cookie, using a spatula to mix the dough is the best way to prevent adding too much air into the dough. So your cookies won't be spread or puff up when baking. Cut the cranberry into small pieces makes mixing easier, and more beautiful too. Anyway, you can use other kinds of dried fruit for this recipe too.


Recipe: Cranberry shortbread
สูตรภาษาไทย: แครนเบอรี่ชอร์ตเบรด
日本語のレシピ:クランベリーショートブレッド
Youtube: แครนเบอรี่ชอร์ตเบรด, Cranberry shortbread, クランベリーショートブレッド

Cranberry Shortbread  
About 35-37 pieces


130 g ....................... Unsalted butter, soft
................................ Pinch of salt
55 g ........................ Icing sugar
150 g ...................... Cake Flour
30 g ........................ Rice Flour
20 g ......................... Dried cranberry, chopped
2 tsp ........................ Milk 



 Put the butter and salt into a bowl, press with a spatula until smooth.


 Pour the icing sugar into the bowl, and mix to combine.


 Sift the cake flour and rice flour into the bowl.


 Put the chopped dried cranberry into the bowl, mix to combine.


 Pour the milk into the bowl.


 Mix until fully combine.


Remove the cookie dough from the bowl.
Place on a piece of baking paper, press the dough with the palm of your hand to smooth the dough.


Roll with a rolling pin until 1 cm thickness.



Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Before baking preheat an oven to 160℃


Cut with 4 cm cookie cutter, you will get about 35-37 pieces.



Bake in  160℃ preheated oven for 25 minutes.


Let it cool completely



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...