Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Apple cake: this recipe is for you!

I made this cake when my friend came to visit me about 3 months ago.


Because I love it, so I wanted her to try it too, soft, moist with lovely apple fragrance, I can eat many pieces of them at one sitting. And yes, she really loved it, then she asked me for the recipe, now 3 months passed. Well, not that I didn't want to give the recipe, but I just forgot about it -*-. When she called me last week and told me that she couldn't find the recipe in my blog, I had to tell her the truth that I still didn't post it, haha.
You can see that this recipe uses a lot of whipping cream and sugar, it's the reason why the texture of the cake so soft and moist. Because this cake contains more liquid than other recipes, I choose tube pan for baking it. Using tube pan helps distribute the heat better (the cake will set better too), but if you don't have it you can use 16 cm pan instead. 

Recipe: Apple cake
สูตรภาษาไทย: เค้กแอปเปิ้ล
日本語のレシピ:アップルケーキ
Youtube: เค้กแอปเปิ้ล /Apple cake/ アップルケーキ



Apple cake
Makes 17 cm cake



200 g ................... Apple (Peeled and cored)

2 tbsp .................. Granulated sugar
75 g ..................... Cake Flour
85 g ..................... All-purpose flour
3/4 tsp ................ Baking powder
60 g ..................... Unsalted butter
1/4 tsp ................. Salt
1/2 tsp ................. Vanilla extract
180 g .................... Granulated sugar
1 ........................... Egg
140 g .................... Whipping cream




Preheat an oven to 170℃  

Line 17 cm tube pan with baking paper.


Cut the apple into small pieces, mix with sugar (2 tbsp), and cover with plastic wrap.
Heat in a microwave  (600W) for 3 minutes.


 Let it cool completely before using.


 Sift the all-purpose flour, cake flour, and baking powder together.
Set aside.


 Beat the butter until smooth, put salt and vanilla into the bowl, and beat to combine.
Pour the sugar into the bowl, beat until light in color.


 Put the egg into the bowl, and beat to combine.


 Pour half of the sifted flour mixture into the bowl, fold to combine.


 Pour the whipping cream into the bowl, and fold to combine.


 Pour the rest of the flour into the bowl, and fold to combine.


 Pour the apple into the bowl. 


Fold to combine.
 Pour the batter into the prepared pan.


Bake for 60-65 minutes.



Apple cake: this recipe is for you!

1 comment:

  1. This cake looks so delicious and moist! I love apple cakes!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...