Thursday, September 20, 2018

Fluffy Yogurt Pancakes

I'm very busy lately, well the reason is I will go to Japan next month, so I have to complete all my work before taking my vacation.


And it took all of my time -*-. But having work to do is better than have nothing to do right? Working is fun (I got a recipe making project +taking photo to make menu) but making a lot of things that I didn't want to eat at that time can put stress on me. So, the best way to cheer me up is: make something I want to eat, haha, very easy answer. Life is full of happiness and it's closer than and easier than you think, yes, load of work can put you in dark mood, but a simple and delicious plate of fluffy pancake with a lot, lot of butter and syrup can bring a smile to your face too.
This pancake made from drained yogurt, and it's not hard to do. Just follow my instruction, ^^. Yogurt fills the pancake with lightly tangy taste, plus it gives the pancake more structure (the pan cake will be thicker) too.
I love to serve (myself) with a block of butter (yes, I cut a very thick block of butter and place it on my pancake), and soak it with maple syrup, haha. But you can serve it with fruit to make it more healthy version too.

Recipe:  Fluffy Yogurt pancake
สูตรภาษาไทย: โยเกิร์ตแพนเค้ก
日本語のレシピ:ふわふわヨーグルトパンケーキ
Youtube: โยเกิร์ตแพนเค้ก, Fluffy Yogurt pancake, ふわふわヨーグルトパンケーキ


Fluffy Yogurt Pancakes
Makes 6 (10cm pancakes)



110 g .................... Plain yogurt
100 g .................... Cake flour
1 tsp ..................... Baking powder
20 g ...................... Granulated sugar (A)
10 g ...................... Granulated sugar (B)
2 ........................... Eggs, Separate yolks and whites
50 g ....................... Milk 
............................... Pinch of Salt
............................... Butter, for frying 



 Place a sieve over a bowl and place paper towel over a sieve. Put the yogurt onto the paper towel, and cover.
Refrigerate, let the yogurt drain for at least 1 hour.


You will get 50-60g drained yogurt.


 Sift the flour and baking powder together.


 Put the egg yolks, granulated sugar (A), pinch of salt and milk into the yogurt bowl.


 Whisk to combine.


 Beat the egg whites until foamy, add the granulated sugar (B), and whip until soft peaks formed.


 Put 1/3 of meringue into the yogurt bowl, whisk lightly to combine.


 Pour half of the sifted flour mixture into the bowl, fold to combine.


 Put half of the rest of the meringue into the bowl, fold to combine.


 Pour the rest of the flour into the bowl, fold to combine.


 Put the rest of the meringue into the bowl, fold to combine.


 Heat a pan, and put the butter into the pan, when the butter melt wipe with paper towel.


Pour the batter into the pan.


Cook until the top full of bubbles. Flip the pancake.


Cook until golden on both sides. 


Ready!!!!


Fluffy Yogurt Pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...