Friday, August 23, 2024

Chocolate chocolate chip muffins


Last week, I tried many new recipes but all of them didn't give me the result that I wanted.

And I had to take responsibility, haha, I had to eat them (even though I didn't like them much). 
After almost finishing them, I thought I wanted to eat something delicious instead. The first thing that 
came to my mind was chocolate. 
But I didn't try anything new right now, I wanted something easy. 

The best thing that I could think of was muffin. This muffin is one of my favorite muffin recipes. It's rich,  moist, and most of all it's delicious. The method is simple too.
I packed a lot of chocolate chips into the muffin and thought about adding cream cheese into the batter too, but at last, I stopped myself as it was too heavy (for this time).
So, this week, let's make delicious (and easy) muffins together before thinking about something more challenging next week!!


Chocolate Chocolate chips muffins
Make 6 


Muffin batter
65 g ........................ Unsalted butter
50 g ........................ Milk 
60 g ........................ Plain yogurt
1 ............................. Egg
100 g ...................... Cake flour
8 g .......................... Cocoa powder
1 tsp ....................... Baking powder
45 g ........................ Granulated sugar
1/8 tsp .................... Salt
50 g ........................ Chocolate chips
Topping
20 g ........................ Chocolate chips
50 g ........................ Almonds


Preheat the oven to 180℃.
Brush 6 Muffin pans (6.3x3.2 cm. per pan) with unsalted butter.


Melt the butter and mix in the milk and plain yogurt then let it cool completely.

Pour the egg into the melted butter mixture.


Mix to combine.

Sift the cake flour, salt, cocoa powder, and baking powder together.

Add the sugar to the bowl and whisk to combine.

Pour the melted butter mixture into the bowl.

Mix to combine.

Pour the chocolate chips into the bowl and fold to combine.


Divide the batter into the prepared pan.


Top with the almonds and chocolate chips.


Bake in the preheated oven at 180℃ for 20 minutes.


Let the muffin cool completely on a wire rack.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...