Sunday, December 2, 2012

Strawberry and lemon Muffins: Lovely fragrance muffins.


I'm just coming back from the supermarket ^^, well, it's my favorite place for shopping, haha.

 Hanging around in the supermarket is fun, and it gives me a lot of fresh ideas, looking at the sweet, cookies, biscuits or chocolate shelves, I want to bake something immediately. I always end up buying a lot of stuff and imagine what I want to make.


Today, I got a box fresh strawberry (it's strawberry season in Thailand), and with something fresh, there are a lot of possibility. But I didn't want to make something complicate, just baking simple and delicious muffins is making me happy ^^.
So, I turn the strawberries into strawberry and lemon muffins, the lemon fragrance makes the muffins more interesting, and delicious. I love warm muffin from the oven, with a cup of hot tea, now I'm in my muffin heaven, hehe.
You can prepare the muffin the night before by mixing the dry part (without the strawberry) and the liquid part separately. Then cut the strawberry and mix them together in the morning, you will have fresh and delicious muffins for breakfast ^^.



 Strawberry and lemon Muffins
Makes 8

200g ......................... All purpose flour
2tsp ........................... Baking powder
80g ............................ Light brown sugar
.................................... Pinch of salt
140g .......................... Fresh strawberries, cut into small size.
.................................... Zest from half of the lemon
60g ............................ Vegetable oil ( I use Rice barn oil)
2 ................................ Large egg
100ml ....................... Full fat milk

Preheat the oven to  190°C
Have ready 8 muffin cups.


 Whisk the flour, baking powder, zest, salt and sugar together, then stir in the strawberries. 
Mix the oil, eggs, and milk together.
Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and stir until combined.
Spoon into the muffin cups.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick insert into center come out clean.
Serve warm is the most delicious moment for me. ^^
Strawberry and lemon Muffins: Lovely fragrance muffins.

7 comments:

  1. so moist and nice presentation, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. can change Full fat milk to yogurt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you can use yogurt instead of milk but you may need to increase the amount to 110-120 ml ^^ because the yogurt contains less liquid than milk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. che deliziosi i muffin:-) Complimenti anche al tuo blog!
    Tanti saluti dal Sporthotel Vetzan, Anna.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...