Thursday, April 12, 2012

Banana Parfait: Hope you have a lot of fun playing with your ice cream!


Call me crazy if you want, haha, because I'm the one who always dream about the desserts! Sometime it doesn't mean something complicated just something that can make me smile.


Actually it come from a request that I got, but I can't find the recipe, someone ask me for the banoffee ice cream. But after I browsing through my books, I still can't find it. So I think that there is another way to turn simple vanilla ice cream into something delicious with the idea from banoffee.
Finally I combine the banana, caramel, vanilla ice cream and whipped cream and turn them into Banana parfait, ^^. I give you the idea for making it, but I can't give you amount of each ingredient, haha, it's not easy to tell you, it depends on the size of your glass and your obsession too, a lot of caramel, a lot of whipped cream  or you may want to add something special, it's fun to play with delicious food, hehe.
Hope you enjoy this parfait and have a lot of fun playing with your ice cream!!!!!

Banana Parfait 




................................ Vanilla ice cream
................................ Pound cake, cut into small dices
................................ Banana
................................ Caramel sauce
................................ Chocolate and almond stick
................................ Chopped roasted nut
................................ Sweeten whipped cream


Put the pound cake into the parfait glass, drizzle the caramel sauce over the cake.
Put 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream over the cake.
Cut 1/3 of banana into small dices and put into the glass, drizzle the caramel sauce over the banana .
Put 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream into the glass,  drizzle the caramel sauce over the ice cream.
Cover the top of the glass with sweeten whipped cream, drizzle with caramel sauce, then decorate with banana slices, Chocolate and almond stick and chopped roasted nut.

Banana Parfait

Banana Parfait: Hope you have a lot of fun playing with your ice cream!

2 comments:

  1. It looks very ... very ... very good, yummy, delicious ! Yeah, just amazing ^^ It depends of the size of my glass you said ? So a lot of all !!!
    Tks for it's wonderful post that makes me crazy ^^
    Have a great day. See you.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...