Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Sweet cream Milk bread


Happy new year!!!!

When I was a child, the new year was so exciting and I always had a lot of plans for it. But now, I think that it's just a normal day, haha. Anyway, I still have a small target for this year, and most of them are about my health, such as sleeping more, doing yoga, etc. I hope that I can reach my goal and if you have a goal for this year, I wish that you can complete it too.

But, there is one thing that I can't change, and it's playing in my kitchen!!!
I still have a long list of recipes that I want to try and hope that you will be with me in my recipe-testing journey.

And today, the recipe that I want to share is milk bread with buttercream filling. I really love to hand-knead and 200 g of flour is very easy to work with. This condensed milk buttercream is delicious and very easy to make, the only thing that you need to pay attention to is the temperature of the ingredient, don't forget to return all of them to room temp before mixing as it's hard to combine when cool.



Sweet Cream Milk bread 
Make 18x18 cm. bread


Milk bread
200 g ........................ Bread flour
15 g .......................... Granulated sugar
15 g .......................... Skim milk powder
3 g ............................ Instant yeast
3 g ............................ Salt
150 g ........................ Milk
15 g .......................... Sweetened condensed milk
15 g .......................... Unsalted butter
.................................. Beaten egg for brushing the top

Buttercream
100 g ........................ Unsalted butter, soft
1/8 tsp ....................... Salt
20 g ........................... Granulated sugar
50 g ........................... Sweetened condensed milk
100 g ......................... Whipping cream, return to room temp





Put the flour, sugar, and instant yeast into a bowl and whisk to combine.
Add the salt and whisk to combine.


Pour the milk and sweetened condensed milk into the bowl and mix to combine.


Remove the dough from the bowl.


Knead for 7-8 minutes.


Until the dough passed the windowpane test.


Add the butter to the dough.


Knead for 5-6 minutes.


Put into a bowl and cover.


Let the dough rise for 90 minutes.


When the dough is ready, cut the dough into 5 equal pieces.


Roll each piece into a ball, cover, and rest for 15 minutes.

Brush 18x18cm. pan with butter.


Roll the dough into a 15 cm. oval.


Roll the dough into a cylinder.


Roll and stretch the cylinder until it reaches 18 cm.


Place the shaped dough into the prepared pan, cover it, and let it rise for 40 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat an oven to 180 ℃.


Brush the top with the beaten egg.
Bake for 18 minutes.


Let it cool completely.


Make the buttercream.
Put the butter and salt into the bowl and beat until smooth.
Add the sugar and beat until combined. Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat to combine.


Add the whipping cream gradually and beat until fluffy.


Slice the bread into 2 layers.
Spread the buttercream over one layer of the bread.


Place another layer on top and press lightly to stick it together.
Cut into pieces before serving.



Sweet cream Milk bread 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...