Saturday, November 27, 2021

Nutella Stuffed Cookies


I always say that I wish there were 48 hours in a day, but now I know that even I had 72 hours, it's still not enough!!!!


Because I have too many things that I want to do, baking, cooking, reading, shooting videos, taking photos, playing games and etc. 
When I think about it, it reminds me that the time that we have is limited. So, I try my best to use it for the things that are important to me and things that I really want to do. And the result is I have many hobbies, haha, because I really want to do them all!

There are many recipes that I want to try (well, I have at least 2-5 new cookbooks almost every month), I know that it's not easy to make all of them.

Just like this recipe, I wanted to make it a long, long time ago, it's too long that I can't remember when, hehe.

Chocolate, chocolate chips cookies with a gooey filling, I think that if you love chocolate and chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella) you will love this recipe.

The point is you must freeze the Nutella before making the cookie, as it contains oil, the Nutella won't become firm at room temperature, so after baking it will be the perfect gooey filling.

Anyway, after 2 days the filling will become firm, but you can warm it in the microwave before serving to melt the filling.




Nutella Stuffed Cookies
Makes 6 large cookies


180 g ........................ Nutella
125 g ........................ Unsalted butter (Room temperature)
1/4 tsp ...................... Salt
90 g ......................... Brown sugar
60 g ......................... Granulated sugar
1 .............................. Egg 
1 .............................. Egg yolk
275 g ......................  All-purpose flour
25 g ......................... Cocoa powder
5 g ........................... Corn starch
1 tsp ........................ Baking powder
250 g ...................... Chocolate chips



Spoon the Nutella into 6 of 4 x 2 cm molds (30 g per piece).

Or you can spoon onto a baking sheet too. (30 g per piece)

Freeze for at least 6 hours.

Preheat an oven to 220℃. Using upper and lower heat function.

Put the butter and salt into a bowl, beat until softened. Add both kinds of sugar and beat to combine.

Put the egg and egg yolk into the bowl and beat to combine.

Sift the flour, baking powder, corn starch, and cocoa powder into the bowl.

Pour the chocolate chips into the bowl.

Fold to combine.

Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces and roll each piece into a ball.

Press the dough.

Remove the Nutella from the molds.

Place the Nutella over the cookie dough.

Cover with another piece of cookie dough. Press the side to seal the filling

You will get 6 pieces of cookies.


Bake in a 220℃  preheated oven for 12 minutes.
Let it cool completely on the baking sheet.



Nutella Stuffed Cookies

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...