Friday, March 19, 2021

Banana Cream cheese Cake

I think that banana cake is one of the cakes that I make a load of it!

There are many recipes that I made it before, with oil, butter, cheese, vegetarian, and etc.  But I know that I will be able to make more, haha, as I still have a lot of ideas for BANANA CAKE.

And yes, I made it again today. ^^

For today, it's a banana cake that made with cream cheese, so you get a rich and slightly tangy taste cake.

When making a banana cake, you can use only a fork to smash the banana, but I prefer smoother paste. So, most of the time I smash it with a hand mixer. Anyway, this time I think it will be good to use a food processor, hehe. Just put all the ingredients (except flour mixer and milk) into the food processor and process until smooth, and yes the banana will become smooth too.

The batter will be smooth and I think that it makes me happy too as when there is cream cheese in the mixture it's hard to make it fully combined or I have to pass the batter through a sieve. With this method, you will get a beautiful cake with less effort ^^. 
I didn't use nut in my recipe but I think I will add it next time, about 40 g of it will be great.

If you have a very ripe banana on your kitchen counter, turn it into a delicious cake is a good idea, right?

 

Banana Cream cheese Cake
18 x 8 cm. Loaf pan


160 g ............................ Cake flour
4 g ................................ Baking powder
80 g .............................. Unsalted butter
50 g .............................. Cream cheese
...................................... Pinch of salt
80 g .............................. Granulated sugar
1 .................................... Ripe banana (About 130-140 g) 
1 .................................... Egg
1 tbsp ............................ Milk

Preheat an oven to 180℃ 
Line an 18 x 8 cm. Loaf pan with baking paper.


Sift the flour and baking powder together.


Put the butter, cream cheese, salt, and sugar into a bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth.


Put the banana into the bowl and process until smooth.


Put the egg into the bowl and process until combine.


Pour the mixture into another bowl. Put half of the sifted flour into the bowl and fold to combine.


Pour the milk into the bowl and fold to combine.


Put the rest of the sifted flour into the bowl.


Fold to combine.


Put the batter into the prepared pan, smooth the top, and tap lightly.

Bake in 180℃  Preheated oven for 20 minutes.

Reduce the temperature to 170℃ and bake for 20-25 minutes more.



Remove the cake from the pan and let it cool completely on a wire rack.



Banana Cream cheese Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...