Saturday, January 9, 2021

HAM & CHEESE BUNS

Last year, I bought a lot of game soft, books, and manga, but I rarely had time to spend with them.

Well, there was a time that we had to work and now when I'm not busy I will have more time for myself.  

I started by playing games, as new games will launch in March, so I have to finish some of my games in 2 months, before buying a new one. But my biggest problem is a lot of books (not cookbooks, because  I try many recipes from my new cookbooks now), I bought a load of light novels and I don't know how to finish all of them, haha I might have to use all of my time in this life (and still not enough). Anyway, having too many of the novel that we want to read is better than don't have it when you want to read it, right? 
So, staying at home for me is not a big problem, but the only thing that makes me want to go outside is taking a photo. And I hope that this year we will have some good news.

Now, let's talk about today's recipe, haha.
Today is a simple ham and cheese buns, that's very easy to knead and it's delicious too. I think that if you use the ham and cheese that you like, it's will be more delicious than the one that you get from the bakery, hehe.



HAM & CHEESE BUNS
23 x 17 cm. pan


280 g ..................... Bread Flour
30 g ....................... Granulated sugar
1/2 tsp ................... Instant yeast
1 tsp ....................... Salt
180 g ...................... Water
15 g ........................ Unsalted butter
6 slices ................... Ham
6 slices ................... Cheese 
................................ Mayonnaise for drizzling 






Put the bread flour, sugar, and instant yeast into the bowl, then whisk to combine.

Put the salt into the bowl and whisk to combine. Pour the water into the bowl.

Mix until combine and remove the dough from the bowl.

Knead the dough for 5-7 minutes.

Knead the unsalted butter into the bowl.

Then knead for 5-7 minutes or until the dough smooth.

Brush a bowl with unsalted butter, place the dough in the bowl, and cover the bowl.

Let the dough rise for 1 hour.


Remove the dough from the bowl and cut into 6 equal pieces.


Roll each piece into a ball.

Cover and let them rest for 10 minutes.

Brush a 23 x 17 cm. pan with butter.


Press the dough and place a slice of ham and cheese on the dough.

Roll the dough into a cylinder. Seal the dough.

Fold the dough in half.


Place the dough into the prepared pan.


Notch the dough and open the cut.



Let it rise for 40-50 minutes.

Meanwhile, preheat an oven to 230℃. 


When the dough is ready, drizzle the top of the dough with mayonnaise.



After putting the bread into the oven, reduce the temperature to  200℃ 

Bake for 20-25 minutes.




Remove from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack.



Ready to enjoy!!!



HAM & CHEESE BUNS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...