Monday, January 4, 2021

Banana Nut cake


Happy New Year 2021!!!! 
I think that many of you might have a lot of plans and targets for this year.



Actually, I felt that everything is the same, haha, maybe because I work at home, so I don't see anything different. 
Anyway, I have a plan for this year too, and I started by buying a lot of pans and ingredients, hehe, I have so many things that I want to try. 
As we know that this year can be hard for some people, I can't do anything much but I try my best to share my happiness with you by sharing delicious recipes from my kitchen. Eating and making delicious food can make me feel better, and have less stress, I hope that it works for you too. 

And now we start this year with bananas. 

In Thai we have a motto "easy as peeling a banana" = It's very, very, and very easy. This recipe is very easy to make and delicious to eat, I think that it will be a good start, so all of us will pass this year with easiness. 


Banana Nut cake
18 x 8 cm. Loaf pan



60 g ........................ Unsalted butter
................................ Pinch of salt
1/2 tsp .................... Vanilla extract
43 g ........................ Brown sugar
43 g ........................ Granulated sugar
100-110 g ............... Ripe banana, cut into pieces
1 ............................. Egg
90 g ........................ All-purpose flour
3/4 tsp ................... Baking powder
35 g ........................ Walnuts (Chopped)




Preheat an oven to 180℃
Line an 18x8 cm. loaf pan with baking paper.

Put the butter, salt, and vanilla into a bowl. Beat until smooth. Pour both kinds of sugar into the bowl, beat to combine, and light in color.

Put the banana into the bowl and beat to combine.

Put the egg into the bowl and beat to combine.

Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl.

Put the chopped walnut into the bowl.



Fold to combine.

Put the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top.

Bake in 180℃  preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.

Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes.

Remove the cake from the pan and let it cool on a wire rack.


Ready to enjoy!!!!


Banana Nut cake

2 comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...