Saturday, May 9, 2020

Rye Scones

 I really don't want to do anything lately ^^".


Well, the weather is too hot, and there is a lot of rain. As I shoot the video in my kitchen (I use natural light), so when it's raining it will be too dark to shoot the video. When I take a photo on a cloudy day, I can use a tripod and set the shutter speed to control the light, but it's not easy for video.

Well, I think the real reason is I just want to play the game and read the book as always, haha.

Anyway, if the weather is good, I will try my best to share the recipes (that I think it's delicious)  with you ^^.

Today it's a scone. I have so many scone recipes in my blog, but I think there are still a lot of recipes that I will post in the future. Because it's easy to make and yes, it's delicious too.
This time, our scone comes with a good thing, as we put rye flour into the scone, so it has more fiber and interesting texture.
I love to eat scones with a load of butter (and jam) but you can eat it the way you want ^^, it's your scone anyway, hehe.


English: Rye scones
สูตรภาษาไทย: สโกนแป้งข้าวไรท์
日本語のレシピ:ライ麦スコーン
Youtube: สโกนแป้งข้าวไรท์/ Rye scones/ ライ麦スコーン


 Rye Scones
Makes 6-7 pieces



150 g ................... Cake flour
............................ Pinch of salt
2 1/2 tsp ............. Baking powder
25 g .................... Granulated sugar
50 g .................... Rye flour
50 g .................... Unsalted butter
65 g .................... Milk
1 .......................... Egg (50 g)



 Put the cake flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, and rye flour into a bowl, whisk to combine.
Put the butter into the bowl.

Mix with fingertips, until resembling breadcrumbs.

 Put the egg and milk into the bowl.

 Mix with a spatula until combine.

 Remove from the bowl, and press lightly.

Then fold the dough 6-8 times.

 Or until the skin formed.

 Cut with 4.5 cm. cutter.

 About 6-7 pieces.

 Freeze for at least 30 minutes.

Preheat an oven to 200℃
 Bake for 15 minutes.

Ready to enjoy!

Rye Scones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...