Thursday, May 14, 2015

Strawberry Yogurt Muffins

 I just have peaceful time today, haha. Well I always put myself in the hectic state because I think there are many thing that I want, and have to do.


Sitting still is not my style, but running around too much take a lot of my energy -*-. When looking back at my schedule I did a lot of things in just 4 month. Feeling tired but still want it to keep going on, because when I wake up each day and know that I have something to do, it keeps me alive.
But everybody needs peaceful time, to look back at what we did, are they good enough? Revise and recall each moment and all the memory. I know that we can't change the past, only remember that next time we won't make the same mistake again is enough.
I'm still spending my slow time in the kitchen, haha, reading recipe, and baking something easy as always. Today, it's "Strawberry and yogurt muffin", simple, sweet and delicious muffin. I think it's great to have on hand while reading or day dreaming ^^.
Note: you can use frozen strawberries too if you have them on hand. 


 Strawberry Yogurt Muffins
Make 5-6 muffins 


180g ......................................... Cake flour
4g ............................................. Baking powder
.................................................. Pinch of baking soda
.................................................. Pinch of salt
60g ........................................... Unsalted butter
160g ......................................... Granulated sugar
2 ............................................... Eggs
1/2tsp ....................................... Vanilla extract
180g ......................................... Plain yogurt
2tbsp ........................................ Strawberry jam
5-6 ........................................... Fresh strawberry (cut into pieces)

Preheat an oven to 160C.
Line muffin pans with baking cup (I use paper cups).
Sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda together, set aside.

 Beat the butter with sugar and salt until fully combine.
Pour the eggs and vanilla extract into the bowl, beat to combine.

 Pour half of the flour mixture into the bowl, fold to combine.

 Pour the yogurt into the bowl, fold to combine.

Pour the rest of the flour mixture into the bowl, fold to combine.

 Put the jam into the bowl.
 Fold lightly, you don't have to fully mix the jam into the mixture.

Spoon the batter only half way into the prepared cup, put the strawberry pieces onto the batter, then top with the batter (about 2/3-3/4 of the cup).
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Serve warm.
Strawberry Yogurt Muffins

2 comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...