Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Basque cheesecake (mini 12 cm.)

 



I really love cheesecake, and I wish I can eat a lot of it, haha.

But I have to accept that it's not easy (esp. after the health check-up ^^"). 
I already have 2 recipes for Basque cheesecake on my blog, the first one is a 16 cm. cake that uses 400 g of cream cheese, and the second one is an individual basque cheesecake that's baked in muffin pans. The individual size is good but I think that it's still too much for me to eat at one time.

So, this time my Basque cheesecake comes in a small and cute size, that's good for eating and sharing, as you can cut it into a thin piece, and eat it without feeling guilty. 

Anyway, after starting testing this recipe, I already made it 6 times!!! Because my sister and my nephew love it so much, I had to bake 2 batches instead of one, haha.

This cheesecake is very, very easy to make, you don't have to prepare the base and no water bath too. But, I hope that you don't forget to pass the batter through a sieve into the pan as it will make the texture of the cake smooth and creamy. 



Basque cheesecake 
(mini 12 cm.)


200 g ..................... Cream cheese (soft)*
1/8 tsp ................... Salt
1/2 tsp .................... Vanilla bean paste
40 g ........................ Granulated sugar
10 g ........................ Honey
1 ............................. Egg
100 g ...................... Whipping cream
10 g ........................ Cake flour

*You can soften it by putting it in a bowl, cover, and microwave it at 600w for 30 seconds. 



Preheat an oven to 250℃



Line 12 cm round cake pan with baking paper.


Put the cream cheese and salt into a bowl and beat until smooth.
Put the vanilla bean paste, honey, and sugar into the bowl and beat to combine.


Put the egg into the bowl and beat to combine.


Pour the whipping cream into the bowl and mix to combine.


Sift the flour into the bowl.


Stir to combine.


Pass the batter through a sieve into the prepared pan.


Bake in a 250℃  Preheated oven for 20 minutes.


Decrease the temperature to 200℃, and bake for 10 minutes more.


Let the cake cool completely on a wire rack.


Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or until cool before serving.




Basque cheesecake (mini 12 cm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...