Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Basic: Sweet Almond pastry

 Actually, my reason for posting this blog is very simple.

Because I think that it will be easy for me to find my favorite recipes wherever I go, haha. Yes, there are many recipes on the internet, but I still want to use the recipe that I already tested and I think that it's delicious than finding the new one.

This time is another basic recipe that I want to keep on my blog. Simple and easy to make almond pastry, that you can use with many kinds of filling to make different tarts. You can make and bake it and keep it in the fridge or keep it unbaked too.

After baking and cooling, I usually brush the inside of the tart pastry with the melted chocolate (the kinds of chocolate are depended on the taste of the filling). This method prevents the tart pastry from soaking, the tart pastry will stay crunchy longer. 

Recipe: Sweet Almond pastry

สูตรภาษาไทย: แป้งทาร์ตอัลมอนด์

日本語のレシピ:アーモンドタルト生地

Youtube: แป้งทาร์ตอัลมอนด์/ Sweet Almond pastry/ アーモンドタルト生地



Sweet Almond pastry
Makes 6 (8 cm. tart)


70 g ............................. Unsalted butter
..................................... Pinch of salt
45 g ............................. Icing sugar
115 g ............................ Cake flour
15 g .............................. Almond powder
1 ................................... Egg yolk
1 tsp ............................. Milk





Put the butter and salt into a bowl and beat until softened.

Add the icing sugar and beat to combine.

Add the flour and almond powder and mix to combine.

Put the egg and milk into the bowl.

Mix to combine.

Press the pastry dough with the palm of your hand.

Until the dough becomes smooth.


Roll out the dough to a thickness of 3 mm.

Refrigerate for 1 hour.

Cut with a 10 cm. cutter


Line the pastry into 6 of  8x2 cm tart rings.

Refrigerate for 30 minutes

Meanwhile, preheat an oven to 170℃


Prick the base of the pastry with a fork.

Bake in 170℃  Preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Let the pastry cool completely before using it.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...