Monday, November 9, 2020

Chocolate Raspberry Muffins

Because I bake less than usual, I don't have enough chocolate lately.


My family members started to go on diet, and now I have to eat all the things that I bake by myself. 
Anyway, I don't stop baking, haha, as it's one of my favorite hobbies!!!! So, to lift up my mood, today I baked an intense chocolate muffin for myself.

But it does not only have the bitterness from the chocolate, as the raspberry jam is added to give the muffin a sweet and slightly tangy taste. I use only 1 tsp per 1 muffin but you can increase the amount of the jam to suit your taste.

Muffin is very easy to make, all you have to do is mixing dry and liquid ingredients together. As it contains less fat than a cupcake, so it's best to serve warm or on the day that it's made, and it's great to be served with a cup of coffee.






Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
Makes 11-12 muffins


330 g ...................... Cake flour
30 g ........................ Cocoa powder
1 tsp ....................... Baking powder
1/4 tsp ................... Salt
150 g ...................... Granulated sugar
125 g ...................... Plain yogurt
150 ml .................... Milk
60 ml ..................... King Rice bran oil
1 ............................. Egg
70 g ........................ Melted unsalted butter
70 g ........................ Chocolate chips
About 120 g ............ Raspberry jam 
................................. Chocolate chips, for sprinkle over the muffins.



Preheat an oven to 200℃  
Put paper cups into 11-12 muffin tins.

I use King rice bran oil.

Sift the cake flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder into a bowl.

Pour the sugar into the bowl.

Whisk to combine.

Mix yogurt with milk, egg, rice bran oil, egg, and melted unsalted butter.

Whisk to combine.

Pour the yogurt mixture into the flour bowl.

Fold to combine.

Put the chocolate chips into the bowl.

Fold to combine.

Put the batter into the tins (about 3/4 of the tin) and spoon raspberry jam into each tin (1 tsp per tin).

Put the batter into the tins (about 1 tbsp) to cover the jam, and smooth the top.

Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the muffins.

Bake in 200℃  Preheated oven for 20 minutes.


Remove from the tins, and let them cool completely on a wire rack.





Chocolate Raspberry Muffins

2 comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...