Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Bookshelf

The date that follows the name of the book is the year that I bought it (only the one that I remember, haha).
This list will never end, ^ ^, so you can come back to see my new book from time to time, as I still buy more (and the old one still don't finish yet).

Note: the name of Japanese book will be unreadable if you don’t encode.


English Books

A

Afternoon Tea (Nov 2007)
A Piece of Cake (June 2009)
Arabesque (Aug 2009)


B

Bake (Nov 2008)
Baking and Pastry: Mastering the Art and Craft second edition (June 2009)
Baking Made Easy (Sept 2011)

Crazy About Cupcakes (June 2007)

D

F

Frozen Desserts (Oct 2009)


G



I

J

Jamie's Dinners (Aug 2009)
Leiths Baking Bible (July 2008)
Leiths Simple Cookery (March 2010)
Light of Lucia (Oct 2010)
P

Passione  (Sep 2007)
Pure Dessert


Q
Quay (Sept 2011)

Rose's Heavenly Cakes (Sept 2009)

S

T

Tartine
Tartine Bread (March 2011)
W
L
Macarons (April 2008)
Macarons (Nov 2009)
Macarons faciles (Nov 2009)

V

Viennoiseries (Oct 2009)


Japanese Books
(Aug 2007) 






抹茶のお菓子 (Sept 2010)



8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. and I thought I'm crazy... !!! Your collection is amazing!! I wish I can read japanese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... like a library collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your list of books is seriously crazyyyyyyy - i'm so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I wonder how big is your book shelf and how u need an entire room for these books!

    Have u attended any classes or all self taught? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Aimei
    ^^ My friends always say that I sleep in the liberty.
    I'm self taught.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...